If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dayton 2010 Roundup

I downloaded all the Dayton Pictures from my camera and have them up on my Flickr page.
 We had good company,
good food,
good beverages,
other brilliant and stimulating amateur radio operators,
comfortable accommodations,
a few people not too big for their britches,
space aliens,
perfectly healthy people, able but too lazy to walk, who create a nuisance for everyone else with their stupid electric scooters,
people of unsound mind and questionable body,
hideous yankee girls.

Indeed, the gang had a great time. Go HERE to see all the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you all had a good time. You were certainly missed here at home.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I can tell from your top photo already that this might become one of my favorite blogs.

    I will add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was glad to get home to you Sweetie.

    Steve, the photos just don't do justice to the good time we had.

    ReplyDelete