If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dayton, Day 1

I departed for Dayton at 3:30AM. We arrived a little after 2PM EDT. Boy I am bushed. We went to the local establishment down the street for supper. Hamfesting is serious bidness, but somebody's gotta do it.
Not much bandwidth here so it takes forever to post. I'll do the best I can.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like some serious bidness! I would say to have a good time but it looks like you have it under control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, looks like you're having a real good time.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh get it why you went down Dayton, hell of a job :-)))))

    Droopy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Button, I always have things under control.

    Anon, It's a hell of a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

    ReplyDelete