If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dayton Day 2

Boy oh boy, we got up at the crack of dawn (I was in a deep coma when the wakeup call came), and headed over to Bob Up and Kiss My Ass Evans restaurant for breakfast. Bob always has lousy service and mediocre food, but it is a tradition that we head over there and complain to the yankee waitresses. Those yankee waitresses have no sense of humor. Then it was off for a full day of hamfesting.
I walked and walked and walked.....covered the entire inside show and outside flea market and then we rested and shot the sh..... out in our flea market spot.
We finally headed over to Smokey Bones for supper. The gang told the manager I was a preacher and I proceeded to bless the estabishment and the employees.
Boy my feet feel like 2 pieces of raw meat. I guess we'll head out and do it all over tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Rusty, Booger, and Naughty Jim look the same as always. Charles looks like he has lost quite a bit of weight since last year.

    Glad you had a good time.

    I'm guessing you had good weather. Not so here.

    It's been thunderstorms, flood warnings, hail, monsoons, all day.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete