If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Grouch at the Dayton Hamfest

This delightful picture submitted by Russ, WD4JHD. Too bad I couldn't have been born rich instead of good looking.

5 comments:

  1. Handsome devil, that's you.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be rich and handsome.......lol

    Droopy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droopy, I am neither rich or good looking, but I am wealthy in many other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had any friends...............

    Da De Da

    ReplyDelete
  5. So called friends...

    di da di da di dah

    ReplyDelete