If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Luck has Nothing to Do With It

I just read a story on Drudge about a teenager that crashed his car. Why did he crash his car? Cause he was trying to see how long he could hold his breath and passed out. The story began by saying, "driver no stranger to bad luck". The driver apparently is already a paraplegic. He got that way by falling out of a window in college.

I dunno about yall, but I don't think luck had anything to do with any of this. I would guess that STUPID behavior is the more likely cause. There was no mention of the alcohol content involved in any of these incidents, but I can guess.

Most people like this will go running to the state crying, "Woe is me! Woe is me! I'm disabled! Put me on the gubment dole!"

SIGH!


4 comments:

  1. I do hope that this idiot will eventually kill himself. I just pray he won't kill some innocent person doing so.

    I know, I'm bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great post, I like this post. I found out that this blog is very interesting and informative.

    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at http://hurricanenewsupdates.blogspot.com/
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No luck wasn't involved. The writer of the article should have been more accurate.

    Findalis/Katie/Monkey in the Middle has it right, heh.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see idiots like this every day. And they wonder why they end up in such sorry shape.

    ReplyDelete