If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why no Prophet Mohammed Cartoons?

Hmmmmm, I read on Drudge that Comedy Central is going to air a cartoon about Jesus called JC. You can go here to read all the particulars about the show. I won't be watching, but this after they censored every image of Mohammed on South Park.

I think it is only fair that Comedy Central poke equal fun at Muslims. I mean, we're just all one big happy fambily aren't we. I got some ideas. They could call it Mo the Pedophile, or maybe Curly, Larry, Mo.

It's just not fair that Jesus should get all the notoriety.

1 comment:

  1. Never happen, they are whipped with political correctness. Wouldn't want to offend the easily offended Muslims.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete