If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, May 28, 2010

World's Cleanest IPOD

Meet my IPOD nano. The old girl has been around since 2006. It is a second generation, 8 gigabyte version. I use it for bringing music to the band, playing bumper music during breaks, and listening to my Rush Limbaugh podcasts.

Yesterday, the old IPOD went through quite an ordeal. I left her in my pocket Wensdee night after band and the next day sweet Wifey washed it. She called me at work, very upset. I talked with her about it. She let it dry out and tried to turn it on, to no avail. The old nano appeared to be dead.

Today after I got home from work I also fooled with it for a bit without success, then as a last resort, I plugged it to my USB computer port and presto chango it miraculously sprang back to life. Somehow the trip through the washer and dryer had completely discharged the lithium ion battery, but now that it's charged it seems to be working normally again.

Yesterday I went ahead and ordered a brand new 16 gigabyte, 5th generation nano, so now I'll have another that will take videos and all sorts of other neat stuff, but I betcha I'll still have use for the old but very clean IPOD. Seems like there is always something new to smile about around here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that the IPOD is working. I was upset when I took the clothes out of the washer and there in the bottom was the black IPOD just laying there, dead, no sign of life. I thought for sure I had killed it.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete