If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, June 21, 2010

An Enjoyable Farter's Day

I gotta say that my sweet Weefie Wifey and my sweet baby girl Penny treated me to a most enjoyable Farter's Day yesterday. Penny stayed home and watched the house while Wifey took me out to the movies. We saw the A-Team. I really didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be rather good I thought, funny, entertaining, and mostly unbelievable like bailing out of a C-130 in a tank and rolling a helicopter upside down, stopping the main rotor in mid air and free falling nearly to the ground.....oh well, it was just a movie.

Afterward we had a nice quiet meal at Red Robin. It was much better than last time. The waitress was very attentive and she got a nice tip for her trouble.

It was hot as blue blazes but I had a very enjoyable time. Thanks to my babies!

1 comment:

  1. Well, your girls love you more than anything. You deserved a nice day and much more.

    We love you.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete