If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's a Little Late for I'm Sorry

What if some conservative news person or talk show host said, "All black people should be shipped back to Africa." or "ALL Mexicans should be rounded up and shipped to Mexico" or "All gays should be arrested and sent to some remote island in the Pacific." ? I would betcha there would be a call for a firing of that person followed by a public beheading. I vaguely remember when Don Imus was fired for calling the Rutgers women's basketball team "nappy headed hoes". A crude remark I agree but I'm not sure it warranted his firing.......anyway he was fired for a little while.

Now the hideous racist, Helen Thomas, is oh so sorry that she said that Jews should get out of Palestine and head back to Poland and Germany where 6 million of so of them were slaughtered under Hitler. If they can fire Imus over "nappy headed hoes" they should fire Helen Thomas and excommunicate her to that previously mentioned remote island in the Pacific, never to be seen or heard from again.

I just love it when left wing fruitcakes slip up and let the truth slip out. There is no doubt that Helen Thomas is a Jew hater. It's a shame that Barack Obama and most of his cronies on the left feel the same way.

2 comments:

  1. She will be given a raise, her colleagues oops fellow travelers will sing her praises, and the world gets one step closer to finishing the job Hitler started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Findalis, even though she has "retired" I am sure she will be praised by the left everywhere for years to come.

    ReplyDelete