If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NO! NO! NO! Hell NO!

Yechh! It's all I can do to look at Elena Kagan. I have seen better looking horses. While I was thinking about my senators this morning I did take the time to send each of them a message encouraging them to vote NO on Kagan for the Supreme Court. I reminded my RINO senator Lamar Alexander that he screwed up the first time when he voted to confirm Sonya Sotomayor (we saw what she thinks of the second amendment) and that I expected him to do better this time. I encouraged them both to filibuster if necessary.

I watched some of the senate bloviation confirmation hearings on Fox News this morning. I made a comment to sweetie pie that they were ripping her a new one but would probably vote for her anyway.....sigh. Give your senators a shout! Do it today!

1 comment:

  1. That's the best picture of her, you were "kind".

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete