If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rocking the Fatbaby

Well the Morbid Strangers rocked Fatbaby's in Jackson last night. The crowd could have been larger, but we had a good time nevertheless. We were outside on a trailer. It was HOT, HOT, HOT, and the skeeters were munching on sweet Wifey!
Guy and Scotty
"Funky" James and Tommy
Tony and Doc (me)

Thanks to all who came out.

2 comments:

  1. I must be awfully tasty they way the mosquitoes swarm to me and nibble. Thank goodness for "OFF".

    A good time was had by all

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete