If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Texas Bottoms Here we Come

The Morbid Strangers have been invited to the Texas Bottoms for the July 4 weekend. We'll be spending the evening on the banks of the beautiful Buffalo River, south of Hoenwald in Lewis County. There will be plenty of food and of course music. The play time will be from 5PM until 9PM, Saredee, July 3, 2010.

If any of you local folks are interested in attending, let me know and I'll give you some directions. You can come as guests of the band.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've lived in Texas on and off for 40 years and I've never heard of Hoenwald. Probably local enough, Texas is a really big place!

    Hope you enjoy your gig ...I'm sure the audience will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Hoenwald is in Tennessee (there may be a Hoenwald, Texas I dunno), southwest of Nashville. Texas Bottoms is a place just south of there on the Buffalo River. It has nothing to do with Texas and I dunno how it came to have that name, but it is what it is.

    So sollie for the confusion.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you'll be there, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete