If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Go Vote!

Well, it's done! Me and sweet Wifey voted early today. The most important vote was that of Decatur county mayor. I hope I made the best decision possible. There were a couple of other candidates that I strongly considered as well and I would not be upset if either of them became the next county mayor. There are a couple of other ones that I hope don't have a snowball's chance.

Whatever your political leanings it is imperative that you educate yourself, make informed decisions and GO VOTE! Decatur county has pretty much suffered for the last 2 or 3 years at the hands of a do nothing mayor. Important county services are at risk and may cease to exist if changes are not made.

Decatur county is a great place to live and we need to keep it that way. Now, get off your butts and go vote!

6 comments:

  1. Voted months ago. Will vote in Nov. Pray that does some good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I hope we voted for the right folks, we will find out soon enough I guess, for better or worse.

    I've always said I would vote for the best person for the job, usually that is a Republican. This time I voted for two Democrats who seem to be more Conservative than the Republican candidates. Not sure party matters as much locally


    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't figured out who to vote for so I will wait a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you didn't cast your vote for that arrogant smartass. I voted last week before we left for vacation and I sure I voted for the right person. I guess we will all see huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Findalis, I am hopeful that November will be much worse for Dems than they think.

    Button, just don't forget.

    Brooke, there were several candidates that would qualify as arrogant smart asses. I'm glad you're sure. I can never be sure because it is the nature of politicians to say one thing and do another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not set yet, but I think I know who won't be the worst choice. Will vote Thursday 8-2 with scotts hill city elections.

    ReplyDelete