If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Grouch Makes a Prediction

The tense news on Drudge is that the BP oil leak may be capped and contained by Monday. I sure hope the predictions are correct. If they are successful, I will predict that for several days afterward, the drive by media will flood us with stories of how great Hussein Obama is and what a great job Hussein did getting on top of this problem. If the efforts fail, I predict we will hear nothing much about this from the drive by media. This is my prediction! Anyone wanna make any bets? Hmmmmm?

3 comments:

  1. The Coast Guard guy in charge, I forget his name, said his prediction as to when the well will be capped has not changed, in spite of what BP says.

    Also it is interesting to note the Lockerbie bomber that Scotland release from jail, who was supposed to die in three months,... is no longer at death's door according to his (well paid) doctor.

    It is also interesting to note that the reason Abdel Baset Ali al-Megrahi, the Lockerbie bomber, was released was because the UK made an oil deal with Libya. The oil company was BP.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Grouch. If successful Obama will once again praised as the Messiah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already seen a couple of excited rumblings from the White House over hopeful sealing of the leak.

    ReplyDelete