If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Likes & Gripes

Might I take a moment to introduce you to a new blog, My Likes & Gripes? This is the griping spot for my friend, Brooke, who is a nurse here at the hospital. She's a young thing but she's a conservative, hates Hussein Obama, and seems to be headed in the right direction.

She's in the family way and will be birthing a baby soon. I've told her that the smart thing to do is to have puppies and not children, but these young people won't listen to me.............oh well, they just gotta have those babies!

I'm gonna put Brooke's blog in my sidebar and try to visit there often. Yall try and do the same.

3 comments:

  1. I'll check it out.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies are fine, but holding a screaming, kicking, smelly, fussy baby is.... You are right. Puppies ARE better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Findalis, it never ceases to amaze me, but these young girls run around popping out these babies like their lives depend on it. Then down the road, you hear them griping, food costs, dirty diapers, doctor bills, one expense after another, no time to do this and that. I have no sympathy.

    Besides that, 90 percent of the dogs that I know are much nicer than 90 percent of the people I know.

    A doctor friend of mine has had 3 wives and 4 children. I told him once that he was never going to grow up to be a rich doctor if he did not change his ways. If he had just stuck with puppies, he would probably be rolling in it right now. He is rolling in it now, but it's not money he's rolling in.

    ReplyDelete