If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

No Time for Blogging

Busy, busy, busy, that's been the story for the last couple of days. I've been up before dawn and headed down toe Jackson, TN. to refresh my PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) credentials. The days are spent training in CPR, classroom training, and practical scenarios. I am also an instructor in both so that requires extra refresher training too. Boy my old back is really sore after all that, and unfortunately, not much time for blogging. I'll try to get back into the swing of things now that all this is over.

These courses are sponsored by the American Heart Association and are designed to make us better health care providers and teach us the latest lifesaving techniques.

Whew! I'm tired! Glad I'm ok for the next 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment