If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, July 12, 2010

A "NO" Vote on Kagan. Are my Favorite RINO's Watching?

Utah senator, Orin Hatch is going to vote NO on the appointment of Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court. He says she is "inappropriate" for the court, lacks judicial and legal experience and he criticized her past political jobs. Hatch also voted against the racist judge, Sonya Sotomayor. Good for you, Orin.

Now I'm waiting to see what my favorite RINO senator, Lamar Alexander is going to do. As you may recall, in a previous letter I had gotten from him, he had not made up his mind. I just don't understand what drives some of these learned senators. It took me about 5 seconds to make up my mind about this woman.......NO! NO! NO! Surely Lamar must be smarter than me?????

3 comments:

  1. No Lamar is not smarter than you and he will probably vote YES for Kagan. All Republicans should vote NO.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamar and Orrin together aren't smarter than you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks, Jenniferw. I don't claim to be a genius, but I am certain that I know more about civics and the Constitution that Hussein Obama.

    ReplyDelete