If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Oil Leak is Stopped! For Now......

The oil leak has been capped! Caution however is the mood. They don't seem convinced the new cap is going to hold. For the sake of all the folks around the gulf, I hope it does. I betcha the Obama praise machine is hoping for the best too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great post, I like this post.
    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at
    http://easymovetransports.blogspot.com
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

    ReplyDelete