If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Relax with a Little Music

I'm tired of politics. I'm tired of Hussein Obama. I'm tired of the crooks in congress. I'm tired of hearing about the oil spill, Tiger Woods, Lindsay Lohan, and all the wars going on in the world.

But something I never get tired of hearing is good music, so here ya go:

I have always loved this song:


Here's another one that I think is awesome:



If you don't like this, you'd better go see the doctor. Something is wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment