If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Rocking the Fatman!

Oh those wily Morbid Strangers will be rocking the Fatman this Saredee night from 8PM until midnight! Fatman's is located on Highway 412 in Perry county just east of the bridge over the Tennessee River.

There's no cover charge so just come on over and have fun.

Dang! I thought for a minute the guy riding the scooter was our drummer, Tommy Sowell! He is a chubby little thing!

Yeah you can tell old Sowell took a spiraling downhill course from his youth to his state today.

4 comments:

  1. I can tell that's him. Where did you get that picture? He looks almost the same except for the doorag.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know hes real fat i think he plays a game called kongregate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obamacare has already come to my world. My annual deductible has TRIPLED, my office visit co-pay has doubled, and the cost of most of my meds has doubled. All in the space of the last year.

    ReplyDelete