If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Will Hussein Take Over Your Bank Account?

Here's something that sounds scary. The article says that British Prime Minister, David Cameron, plans to raid "dormant" bank accounts and take the money to fund community projects.

I sure hate it when other people give the Obama administration new ideas on how to rip us off and take our money away. What exactly is a "dormant" account? I have a bunch of different accounts in the form of IRA's and 401K's that I have not touched for years. The financial institutions send me periodic statements letting me know they have not given my money away.

I hear rumblings and rumors from time to time that the gubment would just love to get their filthy hands on our retirement savings and news like this makes me even more suspicious. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment