If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

My how time flies, but birthday time is here once again. I'm another day older but so far not deeper in debt at least until Hussein Obama raises my taxes and confiscates my retirement funds.

I have had a nice BD so far, nice cards, nice presents, nice wishes from Facebook friends, and my sweet wifey was especially nice a little while ago......I shall not go into details!

Here are a few smiles for all of you.

A card from my sister, Nancye, "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" She has always been wise beyond her years.
Mushy stuff from my baby, "You still look great in blue jeans, and your kisses still can drive me wild. I've fallen more in love with you, with each and every time you've smiled. You gave my heart a happy home. Your love has truly changed my life. I wish I had a thousand ways to say, I'm proud to be your wife."

Awwwwwwwww, that's just PRECIOUS!
 A cute card from my sweet puppy, Penny. You can click on the image for a high-res version and read the captions if you wish.
Here's a generic card from my life insurance agent. Inside he says, "Happy Birthday, Tom, thanks for not croaking!"...........well, he didn't really say that.

I got ecards from my daughter, Amanda, and grandson, Nicholas. Click on their names if you wanna see the cards, oh don't be old poops, go on and click.

I got gifts. I actually got my big present earlier, a cover for my motorcycle. Wifey and Penny got me a (Kawasaki) Vulcan hat and a Vulcan shirt! COOL!

So I have had a great birthday. I may be an old geezer, but one thing is for sure, I am one lucky dog!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, ya old poop!
    Lizzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not you in that top picture, you are much younger and much more cute.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday you old Grouch.

    BTW today is my Unbirthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you one and all for the BD wishes.

    ReplyDelete