If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Neal Boortz Vs. Kahlid The Muslim

Sweet Wifey sent me this and it's just too good not to post. I remember the first time I heard Neal Boortz. I was driving either through the Florida panhandle or in south Alabama and looking for talk radio stations. I came upon this particular voice and after about 5 minutes of listening I was thinking this was the most brutal, arrogant, insulting SOB I had ever heard on the radio. JUST MY KIND OF GUY! It was Neal Boortz. I can't get his program here but I have streamed him from WSB in Atlanta from time to time and I visit his webpage frequently and subscribe to his newsletter.

Here is Boortz confronting Kahlid the Muslim. This is NOT unusual. This is TYPICAL Boortz. If you have tender sensibilities and wear your feelings on your sleeve, Boortz will not be your cup of tea. Kinda like the GROUCH AT RIGHT TRUTH!

1 comment:

  1. If I remember correctly, this isn't the first conflict with a Muslim on air that Boortz has had.

    He is exactly correct.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete