If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Traitors

It would not have made a difference, but 5 Republican senators today voted to confirm the liberal activist lawyer (not a judge) Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court.

The 5 were: Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lindsay Grahamnesty (R-S.C.), Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Richard Lugar (R-Ind.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine)

I am at least pleased to see that my traitorous senator, Lamar Alexander, is NOT on the list. Perhaps he took a clue from the blistering he took from constituents (me included) over Sonya Sotomayor.

These traitors should be voted out at the very next opportunity. I saw another headline somewhere today saying, "A vote for Kagan is a vote against the Constitution." So true! So true!

1 comment:

  1. The usual suspects. They should all be voted out of office.

    Debbie

    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete