If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trouble with the Hired Help?

We already know the Saudis, like most Muslims, have no problem with barbaric practices. Next time one of your hired workers like a maid misbehaves and complains of the work being too hard, teach her a lesson. Just drive nails into her extremities.

Evidently this is exactly what happened to a Sri Lankan woman who complained to her Saudi employers about her heavy workload. Get a load of the xrays at the right.

I don't know what religion the Sri Lankan woman was but according to the CIA World Factbook, most Sri Lankans are Buddists. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? Or perhaps it was just because she was a woman???

Oh Islam! The religion of peace!

I guess when I get home tomorrow, I'll have to have a talk with all the servants and let them know that they had better shape up or face real trouble.

1 comment:

  1. The servants??? pfffffft.

    Seriously, stuff like this happens all the time in Saudi Arabia. I have a fellow American who lives in Saudi Arabia with her American husband (both Christians). She sends stories almost every day of maids that are beaten, starved, cut, and even murdered and it is simply the way things are.

    Those peaceful Muslims who want to install sharia law here in the US would do the same.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete