If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Afghans Protest Burning the Koran - DEATH TO AMERICA!

Oh the religion of peace! Some Afghans are protesting the burning of the Koran by a U.S. church. They are chanting, "Death to America!"

Hmmmmm, and they wonder why the people in the church want to burn it!

I'm tempted to get my own copy of the pack of lies and burn it, just to do my part! It would make a great video! I may start drawing Mohammed cartoons as well, perhaps one of Mohammed riding a pig to the gay bar?

1 comment:

  1. The Afghans are already rioting and burning American flags and there has only been plans to burn a Koran, no actual Koran has been burned. We've been through this over and over, our troops accused of flushing Korans at Gitmo (never happened).

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete