If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

If You Can't Bring the Mountain to the GROUCH, take the GROUCH to the Mountain

Well it's time for the ARRL September VHF contest. This is a ham radio event and every year a bunch of us travel to Mount Nebo state park in Arkansas to set up radios, work the contest, and just generally have a good time. Mount Nebo is a beautiful place. It is a flat mesa that sticks up out of the surrounding terrain and you can see forever. I'll be leaving tomorrow and I'll be taking a brief respite from working, playing music and blogging. I should return some time next Mundee, so I hope yall don't miss me too much.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you, so will Penny.

    But you will be having tons of fun.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete