If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Smartest Thing I Ever Did

Some questions about my life require no thought. The smartest thing I ever did in my life happened 38 years ago today when I married my Sweetie Pie.

Few people in life can say they found their soulmate. I found mine.

Few people can name a person in their life that they can trust completely. I can.

Few people can say that if they had the chance, they would do it all over again and not change a thing. I can.

If you have not read the story of how we met, go HERE and read all about it. You'll like it.

Happy Anniversary, Honey Pot, I love you!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet. I feel the very same way about you my sweet man. I've always said, you are the sweetest man in the world.

    I would do it all over again too.

    I love you.

    Happy Anniversary.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruthtypepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave Debbie my congratulations earlier...I am going to cut and paste them to you...

    "In the midst of this screwed up world, it is WONDERFUL to read the story of you and Doc's life together. I know you both realize how truly lucky...no, BLESSED to have found each other so many years ago. May God continue to bless your lives together! Congratulations!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i needed to read that this morning. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sue and Anonymous. Isn't he cute with his hair, suit and dimples???

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete