If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Failure to Feed the Blog

I been kinda slacking and slouching for the past few days, not many posts. Frankly I am tired of complaining about the idiots in Warshington and such. It gets old. Besides that we have had beautiful fall weather. The water temp has dropped about 10 degrees and TVA has drawn the river stage down to near winter time low. The bass are moving up into shallow water and onto the stumps. Many of the stumps which are normally invisible are out of the water or barely covered and make nice targets for my Balsa B crankbait. So I've mostly been out beating the water and riding the motorcycle when I'm not playing music.

I'll be blogging more when something important pops up or when the crummy winter weather finally gets here. Be patient.

3 comments:

  1. I CAN'T FIND MY PANTS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. The foliage is changing and the weather is wonderful for long Autumn walks. If only I had....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Findalis, I have had several nice days of fishing and relaxing. Now if that other guy could only find his pants.

    ReplyDelete