If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Just Wanna Celebrate!

While I'm at it and criticizing the NO FUN LEAGUE, if I were the commissioner I would immediately lift the ban on end zone celebrations. For as far back as I remember celebrations have been an entertaining part of the game. For the most part, nobody gets hurt unless the celebrating player hurts himself doing some kind of a contorted raindance. Even sweet wifey, who generally cares nothing for football will enjoy a hearty end zone celebration. C'mon, NFL, lettum play! Lettum have fun! Watch the videos below and smile.



And my favorite of all time, Billy "White Shoes" Johnson! They'd probably fine him for such behavior today.

1 comment:

  1. I too say bring back end zone celebrations!!!!! Give the fans what they want and let the sponsers eat the few seconds more it takes! Here's my favorite...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f-m-Fmd1lY

    Congrats on the Titans' season so far, btw! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete