If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm Really Worried About the Republicans

Of course I am hopeful that the Dimocrats suffer a disastrous defeat this November and that the Republicans will enjoy comfortable majorities in both houses of congress, but I can't help but still be very worried. You know it seems no matter how much they may have going for them, Republicans just can't seem to keep their noses out of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment