If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Juan Williams, My Thoughts

Well, NPR fired Juan Williams apparently due to "disparaging" remarks about..............YOU GUESSED IT! MUSLIMS!

Go to sweet wifey's blog to read all the details.

As far as his political beliefs, I have little use for much of anything Juan has to say, although, once in a while he will surprisingly get it right, but you know a blind hog will pick up an acorn every now and then.

He certainly is in the not in the back pocket of Obama and will criticize the president heartily when it is deserved. I really think that Hillary was his girl during the campaign but as any good liberal would do, he's just trying to make the best of a bad situation......which seems to be exponentially getting worse.

I can say that Juan is always prepared. Tasked with trying to sugar coat left wing BS, he argues powerfully and always seems up to have his ducks in a row. Wifey and I smile as we watch him go toe to toe with Britt Hume.

Juan seems like a nice guy. The folks at Fox News appear to really like him. I have heard him talk about going out to baseball games with his kids and some of the Fox people. He strikes me as the kind of guy that you'd like to talk with over a cup of coffee or take fishing. Seems like he can take a joke. I just don't want people with his political beliefs in  position of authority.

So he gets a little nervous when he gets on an airplane with Muslims dressed as Muslims........hmmmmm, well I guess Juan and I feel the same way about that one. I betcha most of his lib buddies feel the same way too. They just don't have the stones to say it.

I betcha Juan will be just fine. This may be just the opportunity he needs to move on to bigger and better things.

Of course NPR just fired him because he is black. Whaddayamean I have no evidence of this? Show me evidence to the contrary! It's not the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charge.

2 comments:

  1. Fox did a poll and over 80% of those who voted said they feel the same way Juan does about Muslims on a plane.

    The poop is hitting the fan now. Democrats as well and Republicans are going back and pulling out comments made by those other folks at NPR, not commentators, the so called "journalists". Comments about Christians, about conservatives, hoping they got aides from a blood transfusion "or their grandchildren did". Heads should roll.

    Also politicians are suggesting that there is no reason for the taxpayers to be funding NPR any longer, with all the options for media these days, and the economic situation, they should either live on their own or die, all without taxpayer money;

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, NPR should have been defunded long ago. It's criminal that our tax money is wasted on such garbage. If they can't stand on their own 2 feet, they should fold.

    ReplyDelete