If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Morbid Strangers rock Barley's

The Morbid Strangers want to thank everyone who came out to Barley's Brewhouse last night. The crowd wasn't huge but those that were there seemed to have a great time. We're hoping to come back again real soon. Go HERE to see the pictures from the gig.

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time, nice place, nice folks, look forward to visiting again. Pool tables, nice indoor patio open to the outside in nice weather, bar/restaurant a nice size with any kind of drink and food you might want, plus (I'm told) a great sangria. I plan on trying that the next time we go, if I'm not driving.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny would probly be fine for the time. You should come with me next time and let me do all the driving. Then you could taste the spirits.

    ReplyDelete