If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Band Pictures

Announcing some more pictures from the Shriner's Toy Run last Saturday. These pictures were taken by Marty Harvey, a professional photographer and let me tell you, they are OUTSTANDING! I have posted just a few of them below, but I set up a set on FLICKR for a full viewing. Go HERE to see all of them. You won't be disappointed.







2 comments:

  1. SG's rule.

    But, then again, so do Fender Jaguar basses, and I want me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a Fender Mustang Bass, Steve.

    ReplyDelete