If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tattoos Revisited

Ever since I put up my first post on tattoos many months ago I have found that it is the gift that keeps on giving. I still get an occasional flame from people too ashamed to admit they made a bad life choice by getting some hideous emblem permanently emblazoned on their body. Anyway I found this picture that somewhat summarizes the implications of tattoo locations.
. 
Hat tip - Neal Boortz.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to this post and the one you linked to. Tattoos are disgusting. At one point when I was about 12 or so (I was a stupid child) I considered being rebellious and getting a tattoo. Thankfully I passed that phase without getting inked.

    I see friends who have gotten tattoos and wonder how far into the future they've thought about that decision to permanently mark their body. An increase in tattoos, I think, links to a decrease in societal importance on long term acceptance of responsibility. Which equals increased welfare.

    Yay for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ayotli. The point is not the tattoo but the life decision. I guess similar thinking could apply to choosing to do drugs or choosing to hang out with the wrong people. All decisions in life have consequences.

    ReplyDelete