If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have it Your Way, and F*** You Very Much!

Jay Leno has a segment on his program called, "What Did You Think was Going to Happen?" It's one of those deals where someone was doing something so stupid that you are just waiting anxiously for the other shoe to drop.

Well evidently a manager and a pimply faced teenager were fired from a Northern California Burger King for lacing sales receipts with profanities, specifically "F*** You" instead of Thank You.

Actually, I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, but I guess the Burger Hierarchy didn't think so. I have to wonder if the fired manager knew anything at all about this but rather lost his/her job as a victim of circumstance.

It is just a classic example of, "What Did You Think was Going to Happen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment