If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Leslie Nielson Bites the Dust

I was saddened tonight to find out that actor, Leslie Nielson had died. Remember him? I remember the many laughs he brought us in the 1980 movie spoof, Airplane. I also remember him well in his dramatic role in the Poseidon Adventure and his comedic role in the Naked Gun.

Seems like when one of these beloved actors passes on that a little piece of us goes with them as well.

Leslie Nielson will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that this morning, he was 80 something years old. I enjoyed his acting also. Apparently a nice man too. Seems these deaths come in groups, wonder who is next?

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete