If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Momma Grizzly for President?

Well the lame stream media is buzzing with news that Momma Grizzly, Sara Palin may be considering a run for president. According to ABC News she thinks she can beat Obama in 2012.

Well, I don't know what the future may hold for 2012 and frankly I am not nearly as excited about Palin as I was at first. I actually don't really trust her and I have seen signs from time to time that makes me think she is a "compromiser" and an "aisle crosser". Her endorsement of John McCain raised a lot of red flags for me. The courageous thing to do would have been to thank the senator for choosing her in 2008 and then declare it was time to move on with a REAL conservative.

On the other hand the establishment still keeps resurrecting the same old names, Gingrich, Romney, BARF GAG Huckabee. I'm telling you right now that if the nominee ends up being one of those, I'll vote for an independent. No more RINOs for me even if that means Hussein wins a second term.

I could get excited about some names like Cantor, Ryan, Christie, Bachmann, Jindal, or Rubio, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see who emerges. Perhaps some wonderful Ronny Reagan clone will rise up and surprise us all.

If Palin is the nominee, as of right now, I would support her, uncomfortably so. She definitely has got a big following judging by the reception of her TV show, "Sarah Palin's Alaska" and the fact that her daughter Bristol is hanging onto "Dancing with the Stars" for no apparent reason other than she is Momma Grizzly's daughter.

You just gotta love it that she drives the left absolutely crazy. The woman has done nothing other than tell her story and express a few American conservative values and yet she is one of the most hated figures ever attacked by the left.

Whatever your feelings about Sara Palin, the next couple of years are gonna be interesting and exciting to say the least (if we survive that long).

3 comments:

  1. If all we have to choose from are reruns or Palin, I will certainly vote Palin. But I'm hoping there will be some others. Jindal says he is NOT running, no way. Same with Christie. But time will tell.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palin hurt her chances by resigning as AK Gov. Despite the reasons, she cost herself a lot of support.

    IF the election was held today, depending on the INDEPENDENT candidate I'd vote for her as opposed to voting for Obama.

    Many folks suffer from Palin derangement syndrome. But I think Palin has cemented herself as a 2nd amendment advocate, and an outdoor/hunting spokesperson. Those two reasons alone give her my support in many areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it were between Palin and an independent, I'd pick Palin. We'll never win with an independent. If between a RINO and an independent then I'll go independent and prepare for 4 more years of Hussein.

    The Republicans have to be taught the conservative lesson even if it means 4 more years of the communist regime.

    ReplyDelete