If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, November 29, 2010

O. J. Simpson is not Black After All!

Here is some big breaking news! It has been discovered after extensive research and a 3 million dollar gubment funded grant, that armed robber, kidnapper, and unconvicted murder, O. J. Simpson is NOT A BLACK MAN!

Instead he has been found to be of American Indian ancestry.

Notably, Simpson is a member of the Stab-a-hoe tribe!

Aw c'mon, y'all didn't really fall for that didja?

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my senator's names. Debbie Stabahoe. She's a Dummycrap just like my other senator, Crawl Levin.

    You don't even WANNA know my governor's name.

    And people wonder why MI is in such bad shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MI is a beautiful state, but I'm glad I don't live there.

    ReplyDelete