If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

DCGH Christmas Party

It just doesn't get any better than it did last night at the Decatur County General Hospital Christmas party. There were really good steaks and chicken for everybody, drawings and prizes for the hospital employees, and of course everyone rocked into the night with the Morbid Strangers.
Everyone was smiling.


All the pictures from last night are on the FLICKR page as well as the Morbid Strangers Facebook page. The folks at the hospital have a tough and often thankless job. They deserved to have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fine night. I think a good time was had by all. The band was great and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete