If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Murry Chrismuss from Mr. and Mrs. Grouch

Well the GROUCH fambily celebrated Christmas TODAY cause the GROUCH has to work at the Chamber of Horrors TOMORROW! Sweet Penny got some presents, a new chew toy, a tutu, and lots of love.
Among several other things, I got a new Cannon digital Rebel T2i. My old Sony Mavica is nearly 10 years old. I have the battery to the rebel charging right now, then WATCH OUT!
Sweet Wifey got several nice things too, but I'll let her tell you about that. From all the GROUCH fambily, Murry Chrismuss and a gigantic BAH HUMBUG to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Chrerry Mistmas to all! (I really shouldn't write when I have had 6 nog eggs.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a very nice Christmas yesterday for the three of us. I enjoyed every minute of it, even snuggled up on the couch late last night with you sweet grouch, watching the Three Stooges, ha.

    I will share all the goodies you gave me with folks tomorrow.

    Sure do love you

    Findalis: Sounds like you had a great Christmas too, ha.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Grouch.

    And I see Penny in her place on the back of the couch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murry Chrissmuss Findalis and Angie Lee.

    ReplyDelete