If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Signing Off for 2010

Well, this will be my final post here for 2010. Tonight sweet Wifey, me, and those MORBID STRANGERS will be playing until past midnight at the RIVER LOUNGE.

We plan on having a rocking good time. Everyone be safe and I'll see y'all next year.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like spending that last day of the year with my honey, playing good music and having fun.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better way to ring in the New Year ...enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to Doc, Debbie and Penny from Jim, Scooby and myself. (Just got Scooby home from the vet today. He had to be "admitted" for another round of IVs.) :(

    Let us pray in 2011 the new Congress will NOT further screw up this country! My hopes are pretty low...

    Go easy on the Colts Sunday, will ya? Now that the Bengals are kapupt for the season, I have to switch to backup mode and root for the 'hometown' Colts...

    ReplyDelete