If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sound Fiscal Policy

Boy, Christmas shopping has been murder. I have spent money like it's going out of style. I'm broke, flat broke and deep in debt.

Well I found out my neighbor is deeper in debt than I. I have decided to write several thousand dollars of "convenience" checks on my already heavily leveraged credit card and loan that money to my debt stricken neighbor who has no job nor a pot to piss in.

What? Why the long faces? Makes perfectly good fiscal sense doncha think? Remind you of anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask, who have you been spending all that money on Christmas presents for??? ha

    I have Forrest's present, Belinda and Dwayne's presents, Stephanie's present, purchased but not packed or mailed yet.

    I'm working on Nicholas' presents, need to get something for Amanda, something for Penny, I know what I'm getting you but have not purchased it yet, ...

    I have Christmas cards bought on sale last year, just have to address, stamp and mail all of them.

    Merry Christmas!

    Too bad we cannot do something about the spending in Washington. Someone today suggested we have a "part time" congress, pay them only for the time they actually work, probably half their current salaries.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete