If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Advice on Picking Up Chicks

Well if I were a single guy, looking to pick up chicks, or if I were just a cheating douche-bag, I would have the ultimate weapon. I might be a douche-bag, but I am a faithful douche-bag.

In the picture, you'll see my delightful, bicentennial coin holder. I had one of these years ago, given to me by a drug salesman. That one eventually fell apart. I found the one in the picture at an online antique store.

These things are pretty neat. They hold your quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, 5 of each in fact and your change doesn't rattle around in your pocket.

What is even neater is the response I've gotten from girls in convenience stores etc. when they see the thing.

"Oh! that's so cool!"
"Oh! That's the neatest thing!"
"Oh! Where did you get it?"
"Oh! Can I get one?"
"Oh! Look! Hey Sherry! Come look at this!"

Bwaa Haa Haa! If I had been on the prowl I had the ultimate ice breaker. I thought I was going to have to wrestle the thing away from a fat chick in the Pilot Travel Center a few weeks ago.

Now I will have to caution all you lonely dudes. These things are extremely rare. I got the last one the antique store had. Good luck on finding another, but if you do it will open the door to lots of chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment