If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hold on to the Ones You Love

Tonight our community suffered a tragic loss. A friend of mine and also a colleague was taken suddenly in death. She was only 40 years old. Hold on to the ones you love and don't take a single moment for granted. Live each day as if it were your last.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! We are not promised another day, so we must cherish every minute we have with the ones we love. May God bless her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it. We never know what the future holds. I cannot even imagine what her large family is going through right now, she was the center of all of them I think, especially over the past year and a half or so. My heart goes out to her husband and all of them.

    Never let a moment go by without telling those so precious to you how much you care! I know both of us try to do just that.

    Hugs and Kisses,

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete