If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

LAUGHING OUT LOUD Causes 20 Car Pileup!

This just in! There was a 20 car pileup on I-95 in Virginia due to less that an inch of snow on the highway. My special sources tell me that 75 percent of the drivers involved were busy texting and LOLing to their Facebook friends about the snow! The LAUGHING OUT LOUD was so intense that several of the vehicles wrecked causing a chain reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment