If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Just Forget About the Second Amendment

Bill Maher is a blithering idiot. There is no other way to describe him. If you don't believe me, just listen to him on the Tonight Show:

He went on to say that people like me who carry a gun are just looking for an opportunity to shoot someone and be a hero.....and that is the only reason we carry. I wonder how this idiot would feel if his first amendment rights were suddenly removed and he was no longer allowed to spew his bullshit? I just love people who have an A la carte approach to the constitution.

Bill I'd like to tell you one thing: I carry a gun because I can and it pisses people like you off. If there were no other reason, that would be reason enough!

Howzat for a little incendiary speech?

2 comments:

  1. He's a NUT!

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a big part of the problem. He has spewed out hatred towards everyone who does not subscribe to his way of thinking. Perhaps pulling the plug on this talking head will do more for this country than any thing else.

    ReplyDelete