If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet the Next Chicago Mayor

Well, Rahm Emanuel, Hussein Obama's former chief of staff, has supposedly been disqualified as a candidate for mayor of Chicago. The law says he has to have lived in Chicago for 1 year.........he has not.

Of course he has appealed all this to the Illinois supreme court. I predict there will be plenty of bribes and greased palms and in the end, Rahm will be the next Chicago mayor. When have these creeps ever had any respect for the law?

I hope I'm wrong. Just look at this guy. He's got the kind of face you just wanna draw back and smack the sh*t out of!

Oh, sorry, I'm not being civil.

1 comment:

  1. I don't read your blog because you're civil. I read your blog because you're right.
    Marty Mays

    ReplyDelete