If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Quick Thought on Spending Cuts - a Clarification

In my previous post I mentioned that the GOP House had proposed 2.5 trillion in cuts. I'd like to clarify that this is supposed to take place over 10 years. Considering things like bailouts, the porkulous bill, and Obamacare, it looks like it's gonna take about 10 years just to undo what Hussein Obama has accomplished in 2 years......just sayin'.

Now if the congress is actually successful in cutting 2.5 trillion, we'll have to be certain that the next president, Dimocrat or Republican does not come on board with 3 or 4 agenda items that cost a trillion dollars apiece.......just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. If they really wanted to do right by this country, they'd cut $2.5 trillion and MORE this year, not over a decade.

    ReplyDelete