If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cyclone Yasi Hits Australia - It Has Got to be Global Warming

I read some of the main headlines about category 5 cyclone Yasi that just plowed into the east coast of Australia. Most of the news concerned the preparedness and the stiff lipped Aussies who are now cleaning up the mess, and then I wondered. How long before this is blamed on global warming? So I did a search:

The Age.com
Australian Climate Madness
Planetsave
Climate Progress
  
Get a load of the last 2 sentences in Climate Progress:

This was just the first page of Google searches. There are many more. The hoaxers are out in full farce force.

Of course this is the first time a tropical cyclone has ever hit Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment